What if someone typed the human genome - facts about human genome

So 2 days back I studying about 'Human genome project' and I learned that the human genome compromised of about 3 billion base pairs.

Hmmm... 3 billion... thats is a really big number. But I never realized that 3 billion was a REALLY big number until my obsessive mind did some maths.

So I thought what if someone typed the whole genome with a speed of 1 base per second? How much time would that take? So I quickly did the math using an internet calculator and I was kind of shocked to see the result...

So I found out that:
"It would take more than 9.5 decades to type the whole human genome if it was typed 1 base/second for 24 hours a day."

95 years... amazing... I will be posting more interesting blogs and facts like these in future soon.